Tuesday August 24, 2021
Invest in your future by earning the Certified in Healthcare Human Resources (CHHR) professional designation.
As a healthcare HR professional, it’s important to recognize your expertise and distinguish yourself through certification. ASHHRA offers exam scholarships to members on a quarterly basis. ASHHRA members can apply for a CHHR Scholarship voucher for the full CHHR exam member fee (a $295 value). Scholarships are limited-time, exclusive offers available only to active ASHHRA members who meet the exam eligibility requirements. Priority will be given to those who have not received an ASHHRA scholarship in the last 12 months.
Note: This offer does not apply to any existing exam applications or to members who are currently certified. Exam applications already submitted to the exam administrator are not eligible.
- Applicant must be an active ASHHRA member in good standing.
- Only first-time CHHR Scholarship applicants will be considered; previous recipients of the CHHR Scholarship do not qualify.
- Applicants must not have received any other ASHHRA scholarships or grants within the past 365 days.
- Applicants must meet the exam eligibility requirements listed on the CHHR Handbook.
- Complete the online application and include a copy of your resume (to be attached at bottom of form).
- Applicants will be notified via email. Awarded applicants will receive a voucher code via email for the exam fee at this time. The voucher code must be used within three months of its issue date. Please do not apply for the exam or schedule an exam until you are notified about the status of your scholarship application.
NOTE: Scholarship vouchers cannot apply to any existing exam applications or to members who are currently certified. Exam applications already submitted to the exam administrator, PSI, are not eligible.