Wednesday August 25, 2021
ASHHRA seeks to recognize affiliated chapters for their significant achievements throughout the course of the year. Explore the specific instructions for each award to learn how your chapter can participate.
The Outstanding Chapter Officer Award honors, on behalf of an ASHHRA affiliated chapter, a Chapter Officer (President, President-Elect/Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary) who has made a significant contribution to an affiliated ASHHRA chapter through excellence in chapter management and/or distinguished leadership.
Chapters may nominate multiple members for the Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award and the Outstanding Chapter Officer Award, however, only two individuals total, per chapter, will receive an award. Any affiliated chapter officer is eligible for this award.
2022 Award Recipient
Talent Acquisition Director
- Nominee must be an ASHHRA member.
- Served as a chapter officer in the last year (2022).
- Demonstration of significant contribution to an ASHHRA affiliated chapter through excellence in chapter management and/or distinguished leadership.
- Nominator must provide three letters of recommendation that can attest to the chapter officer’s leadership ability and contributions to their chapter.
Three letters of recommendation (maximum 1 page each).
- One letter must come from the nominator.
- The remaining two letters must come from chapter members who can attest to the nominee’s leadership and contributions to their chapter.