Thursday July 6, 2023
ASHHRA24: Fort Worth
ASHHRA24 is headed to Fort Worth, Texas, April 14 - 16!
Experience the vibrant city of Fort Worth, Texas, with your healthcare HR colleagues for the 2024 ASHHRA annual conference and exposition!
As the longest-running event for healthcare HR professionals, the ASHHRA annual conference and exposition convenes attendees from all over the country, across the continuum of care. Expect dynamic keynote speakers, innovative breakout sessions, engaging networking activities and a variety of opportunities to make lifelong connections.
The ASHHRA24 program of events will be held at the Fort Worth Convention Center in (1201 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas 76102). Registration is NOW OPEN. Register today to secure your spot!
5 Reasons to Attend
#1: Connect with other HR professionals in healthcare.
- In the midst of constant change in the healthcare industry, fostering professional connections is more important than ever before. Connect exclusively with your peers who understand the ins and outs of human resources in healthcare.
#2: Discover innovative solutions.
- Explore and discuss the latest healthcare HR trends, products and solutions that can help you deliver better results for your healthcare organization.
#3: Transform your HR skills.
- Learning sessions are carefully curated to cater to your specific needs as a healthcare HR professional. Attend learning sessions and preconference workshops to discover new best practices and success strategies.
#4: Carefully curated healthcare-specific content.
- As a healthcare HR professional, you understand how different, complex and nuanced healthcare HR is from other fields. There’s nothing like it. That’s why it’s important to have access to education and resources that are specific to healthcare.
- Attendees will earn continuing education credit hours towards a CHHR, SHRM, HRCI and ACHE recertification.
Countdown to ASHHRA24
Terms and Conditions
ASHHRA24 will be an in-person event taking place at the Forth Worth Convention Center (1201 Houston St, Fort Worth, Texas 76102) from Sunday, April 14 – Tuesday, April 16, 2024.
ASHHRA strongly encourages all attendees remain up to date on SARS CoV-2 vaccines including allowing sufficient time to develop immunity to reduce the risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19 infection. Conference attendees should agree to and understand the specific risks of attending an in-person event. ASHHRA is not liable for illnesses or other medical issues arising from voluntary attendance. ASHHRA staff, conference attendees, exhibitors and any others in attendance are to follow COVID-19 safety procedures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the State of Arizona, and any other governing Federal or local government agencies. While we are ready to return to an in-person event, we understand these are complex times and encourage attendees to take the necessary precautions they are comfortable with (i.e., mask wearing, social distancing, etc.).
All conference registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing to ASHHRA@ashhra.org by March 1, 2024. If you are registering a group, you acknowledge you are agreeing to the terms on behalf of each individual. A refund of the registration fee, less a $200 cancellation fee, will be given for cancellations received on or before March 1, 2024. There is an additional $200 charge for registrations that include membership (membership will remain active). Membership dues cannot be refunded in the case of a cancellation. After March 1, 2024, no refunds will be given. Registration (excluding membership) can be transferred to another person to attend the ASHHRA24 annual conference and exposition, subject to a $200 administrative fee and, if applicable, an additional $200 membership fee if the recipient is not a current ASHHRA member. Registration fees cannot be transferred to another ASHHRA event, meeting or membership. All refunds will be made payable to the payer only. There will be no exceptions to this cancellation policy.
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES AND RECORDINGS
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ASHHRA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASHHRA for use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.