Tuesday September 13, 2022
Meet us in Charlotte for ASHHRA23!
Now more than ever, the quantity and quality of your network is critical to access and leverage people's expertise and information. Make those critical connections at ASHHRA23.
ASHHRA23 is headed to “the Queen City” – CHARLOTTE, N.C., from Sunday, April 23 to Tuesday, April 25, 2023! Join us for the premier event for healthcare HR professionals across the continuum of care, delivering dynamic keynote speakers, innovative breakout sessions, engaging networking activities and a variety of opportunities for healthcare HR professionals to connect.
5 Reasons to Attend
#1: Connect with other HR professionals in healthcare.
- In the midst of constant change in the health care field, fostering professional connections is more important than ever before. Connect exclusively with your peers who understand the ins and outs of human resources in healthcare.
#2: Discover innovative solutions.
- Explore and discuss the latest healthcare HR trends, products and solutions that can help you deliver better results for your healthcare organization.
#3: Transform your HR skills.
- Learning sessions are carefully curated to cater to your specific needs as a healthcare HR professional. Attend learning sessions and preconference workshops to discover new best practices and success strategies.
#4: Carefully curated healthcare-specific content.
- As a healthcare HR professional, you understand how different, complex and nuanced healthcare HR is from other fields. There’s nothing like it. That’s why it’s important to have access to education and resources that are specific to healthcare.
- Attendees will earn continuing education credit hours towards a CHHR, SHRM, HRCI and ACHE recertification (up to 14.5 CEUs).