Sunday July 17, 2022
Call for Volunteers: Committee Positions Available
Grow your leadership skills and make an impact on the healthcare HR field by joining an ASHHRA committee, task force or even the ASHHRA Board of Directors. Experience the personal rewards of getting more involved and making lifelong connections with your fellow ASHHRA volunteer leaders!
ASHHRA is accepting applications for various committee positions. Please review the committee charges and indicate your interest for each committee in the application.
You must currently be an active ASHHRA member to apply. Click here to log in to your account and verify your membership status.
- Most appointments are for two years.
- Annual Conference Education Committee (ACEC) appointments are for two conference cycles.
- Volunteer space is limited and ASHHRA cannot guarantee everyone who applies will be selected to serve in the upcoming year/conference.
- Occasionally, a position may open up during the year, giving a new volunteer the opportunity to complete the rest of the position’s term.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and spots are filled as needed (with the majority beginning at the start of each calendar year).
- Active participation in monthly conference calls plus additional project work – eight to 10 hours per month.
- Serve as content experts to determine education needs.
- Collaborate with ASHHRA staff to create curriculum for educational development.
- Attendance at the ASHHRA annual conference encouraged.
Applications for the Annual Conference Education Committee (ACEC) must be completed and submitted by 5:00 p.m. CT, Friday, July 29, 2022. Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis for all other committees.