Monday November 22, 2021
Call for Volunteers: Learning and Education Committee (L&EC)
Deadline: Friday, Dec. 17, 2021
The Learning and Education Committee (L&EC) will assess the needs of members by analyzing internal and external market research to identify those services and product opportunities that bring value to membership. The committee will develop and review programs, products, and services that support ASHHRA’s strategic plan and will work closely with ASHHRA staff to serve as subject matter experts. As subject matter experts they will be asked to create content for both self-paced and instructor led online learning products and publications.
- You must currently be an active ASHHRA Member to apply
- All appointments are for two (2) years
- Volunteer space is limited and ASHHRA cannot guarantee everyone who applies will be selected to serve for the upcoming term
- Occasionally, a position may open up during the year, giving a new volunteer the opportunity to complete the rest of the position’s term.
- Active participation in monthly conference calls plus additional project work – 8-10 hours per month.
- Serve as content experts to determine education needs.
- Collaborate with ASHHRA staff to create curriculum for educational development.
- Attendance at the ASHHRA annual conference encouraged.
DEADLINE: Friday, Dec. 17, 2021
All applications must be completed and submitted by 5:00 p.m. CT, Friday, Dec. 17, 2021.
Get access. Join ASHHRA.
Join today and receive free and discounted access to all ASHHRA education and resources, including on-demand education, HR Pulse magazine, ASHHRA Exchange and more