Wednesday October 25, 2023
Reuters Events: Workforce Health USA 2023
Exclusive offer for ASHHRA members, in collaboration with Reuters Events.
Reuters Events: Workforce Health (Chicago, November 7-8) is right around the corner – would you like to be in for a chance to win a FREE all-access pass (normally valued at $2499)?
To enter the prize draw, please register here – the deadline to enter is Friday, Oct. 27.
Headline speakers and attendees you could be joining in two weeks’ time:
- Sheri Bronstein, Chief HR Officer, Bank of America
- Jeri Hawthorne, Chief HR Officer, Aflac
- Manika Turnbull, Chief HR Officer, HCSC
- Jim Link, Chief HR Officer, SHRM
- Summer Smith, VP D&I Programs & Consulting, Fannie Mae
- Theresa Monti, VP Total Rewards, Kroger
- Demetris Crum, VP Total Rewards, AbbVie
Key facts about the event:
- 150 C-suite and senior HR, People, Benefits, Rewards, DE&I and Culture leaders across different industries
- 40+ speakers presenting, taking part in panels and leading roundtable discussions
- In-depth case studies and fireside chats presented across two days
- 8+ hours dedicated to networking with fellow attendees across breakfast workshops, roundtables, coffee breaks and evening drinks receptions
Want to bring your colleagues? Share this prize draw with your colleagues and be in the chance to win a group package!
The pass is an all-access pass which provides entry to the event and attending conference sessions, interactive roundtables, and networking sessions across both days. The pass does not cover accommodation or travel expenses. Please note: there is a limited number of complimentary passes available and by completing this application form does not guarantee access to the event. On application, you will receive email confirmation if you are either successful or unsuccessful. In order to be eligible for a complimentary pass, you must be an HR or People executive (or relevant function such as DEI, L&D, Benefits, Rewards, Operations, Finance). Sales, marketing, consultancy, brokerage occupations will not be eligible.